Europe's premier Melee event
Nottingham, United Kingdom
17th-20th August 2017
Hall of Fame
Subscribe to 4 monthly Instalments
Select from the drop down menu
Lenton and Wortley Hall
Nottingham Uni, Derby Rd,
Nottingham, NG7 2RB
Lenton and Wortley Hall provide rooms on a self catering basis, with double beds, towels and bed linen, ensuite or shared facilities (one other room). A fridge, tea and coffee making facilities are included in each room, with access to a kitchenette with a toaster and microwave.
Rules and Code of Conduct
Friendly Fire: ON
Master Hand is banned
Wobbling is allowed up to 300%
Stalling with Jigglypuff’s Rising Pound
or Peach’s Wall Bomber is banned
DSR is in effect
Fountain of Dreams (singles only)
Pokémon Stadium (doubles only)
Pokémon Stadium (singles only)
- All ejections or disqualifications due to violations of the Code of Conduct or individual game rules will be without refund.
- No fighting or weaponry inside the venue. Throwing controllers or acting in a way that could pose a danger to other players will result in disqualification from the event and eviction from the venue.
- No refusal to play on certain setups barring extreme circumstances. All players agree to have their matches recorded if requested by the TOs.
- All disqualifications due to tardiness will be complete DQs, meaning the disqualified player will be removed from both winners and losers bracket.
- The TOs are granted license to use any and all types of video that you may be present in at the event, including camera recordings, livestream broadcasts, and captured gameplay footage.
- The TOs are granted license to photograph your image, likeness, or depiction at the event, and you waive any claim for compensation for the event’s use or publication of photographs taken of you.
- The TOs reserves the right to deny entry into the tournament to any player suspected of committing anything considered a crime or acting in a manner that is detrimental to the integrity of the event.
- The TOs reserves the right to deny payout from event winnings to any player suspected of intentionally throwing a match, splitting a payout, or committing any other form of bracket manipulation.
- The TOs reserves the right to settle any unforeseen situations that may occur, and their judgment is final. In extreme situations, rules may be altered between phases of a tournament in the best interests of the event.